Sunday, October 25, 2015

I would really like to focus my project around immigration.  Immigration has a personal affect on my life because, though I might not be an immigrant, my parents were immigrants and had to work hard in order to make a better life for themselves.  Not only my parents, but aunts uncles cousins, and even grandparents, were all at one point immigrants in the United States. I would like to put myself in their shoes and see what it feels like to be treated like an immigrant by labeling myself one and simply walking through the streets of downtown Reno and see how people react to me and record some of the things they say to me. I know this doesn't compare to being an actual immigrant however I would like to stir up reactions from random strangers I want to push boundaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment